I know you must have a thousand questions,…and though I am very happy to answer all of them myself, you might find some of the information listed below quite useful. These are some of the most common questions I get from my wedding couples around my photography and their wedding day. If you can’t find the answer to your question mentioned here, please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get back to you in no time.
- 01. Who Are You Cecelina?
- 02. What is your photographic style?
- 03. What is a Pre Wedding or Engagement session?
- 04. I’m nervous about being photographed; will you be able to help me?
- 05. What is your best recommendation when planning the wedding photography?
- 06. Will we sign a contract?
- 07. Can we meet before the wedding to discuss our requirements?
- 08. Our wedding is outside of London, will you be able to travel?
- 09. My uncle has a really nice camera, wouldn’t I better ask him to take my wedding photos?
- 10. How long will you stay on our wedding day?
- 11. Will you require food on the wedding day?
- 12. When will we get our images after the wedding?
- 13. In which quality will I receive my wedding images?
- 14. What do you mean by retouching or editing?
- 15. Do you charge extra for the digital prints (digital files)?
- 16. Are you available on my wedding day?
01. Who Are You Cecelina?TOP
I am Swedish-born, London-based, and absolutely passionate about photography. I love images and find inspiration in fashion magazines and books. I love creating images and capturing beautiful frames or emotional moments and deliver a beautiful product that will pass through generations. You can read more about me here: About Cecelina, or have a look at my blog for all the latest images.
02. What is your photographic style?TOP
I shoot in a candid reportage style and I love vividly coloured and bright images as well as high contrast black and white. I actively strive for the wedding guests to be comfortable around me to allow me to frame natural feelings and smiles. It’s usually the tiny, short moment just before the kiss, the touch or the embrace that is captured so nicely on camera and my absolute favourite.
03. What is a Pre Wedding or Engagement session?TOP
The pre wedding, or engagement session is a way for us to get to know each other, to practice poses and for me to give you some tips if you’re not used to be in front of the camera. It will also help us save time on the wedding day when all you want is to get back to your guests and party.
I want my couples to feel relaxed and enjoy the portrait session on their wedding day, so this is an opportunity to get rid of the nerves and have a great time in front of the camera. You will also walk away with some stunning portraits of you and your partner. Some people print these for the wedding day to display where the reception is held.
04. I’m nervous about being photographed; will you be able to help me?TOP
Of course, it’s part of my job! I want you to feel relaxed and enjoy the photography on your big day. Most people don’t like having their picture taken, but it always makes a difference working with a professional photographer. We would go touch on questions like these in the pre wedding shoot, where I can give you tips on posing and hopefully make you look on cameras in a completely different way.
05. What is your best recommendation when planning the wedding photography?TOP
You wouldn’t have to worry about planning the photography when booking me as your photographer; all will be taken care of. I will be able to help you with setups and estimate time frames. As I’ve visited numerous weddings I know details that will make your day run smoother and I can also recommend you other wedding vendors that I’ve worked with. All this falls under the free consultation that is included in all the wedding collections.
06. Will we sign a contract?TOP
Yes, I have a standard photography agreement that we both will sign. It will provide a security for both yourself and me, that we will fulfill our commitment.
07. Can we meet before the wedding to discuss our requirements?TOP
I would greatly insist on us meeting before the wedding or discussing it over the phone or Skype. It would give me the chance to hear about your day and as wedding photography is so personal, I want you to feel comfortable with me at your wedding. If possible, I’d like to visit the venue with you before the wedding to go through the itinerary of the day.
08. Our wedding is outside of London, will you be able to travel?TOP
Yes, absolutely. I have photographed weddings in various UK locations as well as abroad. Please contact me for a travel quote.
09. My uncle has a really nice camera, wouldn’t I better ask him to take my wedding photos?TOP
Wedding photography is more than snapping quick shots in your camera. Even though you uncle has a nice camera, wouldn’t you want to trust something as important as your wedding photos to a professional? Through experience I know how to capture moments while being discreet and unobtrusive, quickly organizing large groups into group shots, dealing with constant change of light and weather, predicting important moments and smoothly handle stressful situations. When you assign me the role of your wedding photographer you instantly can stop worrying about all photography related events on your day. You can also be assured that your images are in safe hands and will get a high class editing and with no delays in the delivery. Lastly, I will always be approachable and smile throughout the day, to make you and your guests feel comfortable and relaxed to enjoy the big day..
10. How long will you stay on our wedding day?TOP
Every wedding is unique so I don’t want to specify exactly the hours I attend, so you can be confident that I won’t leave before all the key shots are taken. The coverage for a full day wedding is from the preparations in the morning to the first dance in the evening, or similar hours (between 8-12 hours).
11. Will you require food on the wedding day?TOP
For a full day wedding I will need a little time to grab a bite, so all I require is for you to set some time in the itinerary for me to go away for a while and eat. Usually this takes places as the other guests sit down for the wedding dinner, as few people like to be photographed when eating. I return for the dessert and in good time to catch the speeches. You will not be required to provide me with food, although I would not decline if you did!
12. When will we get our images after the wedding?TOP
You will receive your images in a maximum of two weeks after the wedding in high season (May-Sep) and a maximum of one weeks in low season. If you’ve ordered a photo book or album it will arrive a couple of weeks after you have approved the layout.
13. In which quality will I receive my wedding images?TOP
No matter which wedding coverage you have chosen, you will receive full resolution JPGs, perfect for printing. You will also get a web size version of every image which easily can be shared with family and friends or on Facebook. The images are a mix of vibrant colour and dramatic black and white.
14. What do you mean by retouching or editing?TOP
I shoot in a format called RAW which calls for better quality images and it also means that every file needs to be edited individually before it can be viewed without an image editing software. As a professional retoucher I will make sure every photo is up to the highest standard and all the time I spend on editing your images are of course included in the price of the wedding collection. The editing I do usually include boosting colours and contrast, cropping and converting into black/white, but I am more than happy to take special requests.
15. Do you charge extra for the digital prints (digital files)?TOP
In all the wedding collections the digital files are included, no hidden extras. You will receive them all as high resolution JPGs on a DVD.
16. Are you available on my wedding day?TOP
If you like me and we get along very well, I certainly hope so! Contact me on info@cecelinaphotography or via the contact form for my availability.